Monday, July 20, 2015

Do you remember that moment when you called yourself a runner? I had been running for a few years but didn't feel comfortable calling myself a runner. Going from being a power lifter to a runner, I didn't have the runner's physique, so I usually dressed in baggy men's clothing. Since I became an INKnBURN ambassador, I've embraced the title of "runner" mostly because I'm wearing beautifully designed clothes that fit so much better. The clothes are bright, have pushed me from the background and have given me a confidence I have never had before... I am embracing bold colors, skull designs, Buddha (a BIG deal in my religious family) and other racially identifying designs. I've been told I wear my heart on my sleeve at times. Now, I wear all kinds of emotions on my "sleeves!" Title of runner gladly accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment