Monday, January 2, 2017

For the past 2 weeks I've been contorting, rolling & stretching trying to get my muscles to loosen & my SI joint to realign. I've been hanging over the back of the couch as my own sort of "traction". Nothing worked & my whole left hip/cheek/leg/Achilles was TIGHT. Jim finally gorilla massaged my tight hip flexor & glute. Then-- in front of God, country & husband, I popped! It was an instant relief. I almost started crying- not because of pain-- but relief from pain!!! This is officially day one of Marathon training week. The thought of racking up miles in an injured state & making it worse was making me anxious. I almost feel like I have an ace up my sleeve, now! I'm putting that Dude to work whenever I can't loosen up! 👩🏽‍🌾YYYYEEEeeeee-haw!

No comments:

Post a Comment