Monday, February 9, 2015

OMG!!!! YOU GUYS, I WAS JUST ASKED TO BE AN AMBASSADOR FOR THE COMPANY INKnBURN!!!


I have to read all the fine print in the paperwork; but, I am SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! They are the "artsiest" running clothes (active gear) I have ever seen!!! They are colorful & I feel SOOO GOOD when I wear them! They are definitely not your run of the mill "quiet" clothes that I was used to wearing.


I need to read my obligations; but, I'd do just about anything to represent this company.

*HAPPY DANCE; HAPPY DANCE; Boom-shaka-laka-BOOM; HAPPY DANCE; HAPPY DANCE*



INKnBURN ART -WOWSERS- new line

 
 
 

(To the left is last season's design: I also have a pirate shirt, a Leprechaun shirt, a black & white tank with giant Koi all over it. I have a shirt that looks like peeling paint, another that looks like Eucalyptus tree bark, a giant BUTTERFLY covering the whole shirt, an owl, one that says "Chick'd", a tank with green, veiny leaves covering it, another with Lotus flowers, calm cherry blossoms & in an your face BRIGHT YELLOW close up of a Buddha face... I haven't even tried their capris... but maybe, now, I'll "need" to get that robot outfit I've had my eye on...)

Did I mention I was HAPPY?!?!?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment