Friday, February 27, 2015


I don't believe I've ever taken this many photos of myself- EVER... I LOVE INKnBURN; but because I often work out  by myself... there's "no proof" of my attire unless I take a picture, myself.


Today was an easy 3 miler on the treadmill at the gym. It wasn't bad! I still had time before yoga so I did a FEW sets of arm & shoulder exercises; then I made my way over to the studio. Yoga was wonderful, as usual. The instructor is always happy & friendly. My fellow "classmates" are always chatty & welcoming. Today the instructor announced that I had a new clothing line! I looked at her with some panic then she corrected herself. "Sarah has a new company she is endorsing..." & gestures to me. Everyone turned to look at me & my LEAF design tank/singlet. I explained the white shirt-sublimation process. I explained the bright colors & new lace design. One of the ladies had me spell it & then confirmed it sounded like a tattoo place. I extended my arms & reassured that I have no tattoos but then explained my Run or Die design. "It's bright, edgy & the closest thing I'm getting to a tattoo..." Layered over a race shirt-- I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment