Monday, February 16, 2015

OMG! It has been SO COLD! I am ALL for cold weather running but this has been "someone-could-die-cold" weather!

As I contemplated the weather, I moved my long run to Friday before the cold snap. Don't get me wrong. It was still FREEZING on Friday (3 layers of cold gear cold!) but better than my racing buddies this weekend! Check out photos from a race I volunteered at... I almost got plowed by a snow plow! SERIOUS bragging rights for all involved!

Get Luckey 5K Race- in Luckey, Ohio



As it has "warmed up" to negative 15 with the windchill... I will drag myself to the gym to run on the dreadmill. I only have 3 miles... so I'm sure I can tolerate it for 3... (MINUTES!!!) but I will try...

On the bright side, I get to wear a running skirt & a Flutter INKnBURN tank! Come on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment