Friday, December 2, 2016

I have completely shut down, today. Caffeinated AM led to school drop offs & climbing back into bed when home... at least until 10:30 when I had a school pick up. Still dressed for a run, I vow I will run this afternoon! I drag my feet by making a few business calls. Now, I'm past the point of hungry. I eat chili & say I will still try for a 5-miler in a bit-- maybe 3... after some digestion. I notice it is sleeting. 😕 I really don't want to... but I hope to gather myself together & still get to it. Friday is usually a complete shut down after a busy week... Tomorrow is a long run. Sunday is a 5K race. It's ok to rest. It's okay to rest. My cat is cuddling & telling me to "stay". I will for a bit.

Ok... I went out. Life is better... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment