Saturday, December 17, 2016

Winter running-- I say I like it more than summer miles... but not really. I love it when it's done! My INKnBURN makes it a bright spot, I must admit. Seeing those bright happy flowers makes me happy when I'm shivering. My bright blue Newtons make me happy, too. Add some Tailwind nutrition- or I would "bonk" at mile 6-ish-- and my OrangeMud hydra quiver to free up my hands and you (I) have a recipe for success. Rock My Run (music) kept me distracted until my phone got so cold it shut off. Ugh! Silence... I missed my last photo of my Yaktrax "footprint". I was going to write: "This is how I write 'I-WUZ-HERE' ;) Leaving my mark on the world." --Not "glamorous" but 10 miles done. 6 more miles with a local running Momma, tomorrow. Photos to come. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment