Thursday, November 10, 2016

Jim is most definitely "out of the woods". Life is different but settling back to a "normal" routine. For the first time in a LONG time, I am planning races a year in advance, again. I'm dreaming of marathons in other states & thinking it "may be possible." Life isn't just about running-- but it's given me a strength I never knew I had. It has given me soul searching moments, peace & enough stubbornness to think outside the box to figure out how to tackle insurmountable obstacles. I've been elevated & humbled by Running. My journey isn't anything that many haven't already experienced... It is a unique experience to me, however. Running helps any honest person understand their limits... right before they declare goals just beyond those limits. 😁 I am no elite but... sometimes... it sure feels like I can reach the clouds. 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment