Sunday, December 28, 2014

I was asked to be an ambassador for the Glass City Marathon. I was scared & honored. I found out that my "responsibilities" would be to talk/post about my training & running. That's easy & nothing I don't do, already... I was supposed to talk about the Glass City event- which I do. I always talk about my upcoming races- again, not a difficult task to ask of me. -I will need to work at the expo; but, I'm going to be there, anyways- again, not a problem... BUT THEN (!!!) I was ...told I would get to give away two free registrations to the race! I was SO excited to do this!!! To a runner, that's like bestowing a million dollars with butterflies, rainbows & glitter to another runner!!! SIGN ME UP! -I knew if the girls drew names, it would get them involved & remove any doubt of "partiality" if I drew a name of a friend. I was just... HAPPY! I was happy all day thinking about running with Jim & giving a gift of running to someone else! The girls came with us & recorded our finish. We spent the day hanging out at home & had dinner, together. --It's been a REALLY great day! There are perfect days... then there are days when perfection stands still...

No comments:

Post a Comment