Thursday, December 4, 2014

Short 3 miler, yesterday, before yoga. --I am officially hooked. I will forever be a Yogi!--

I knew I FELT relief; but, I received a medical confirmation! I had a monthly tune up with the new doctor. "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it because your leg lengths are even."

For the 1st time in 5 long years (!!!) my legs & hips were straight!!! I've been going to the doctor once a month... the old doctor- up to 3 times a week (!!!) looking for relief! I told him I was doing yoga. "How long?" Me: "Two weeks- 5 classes total." Two weeks! ...Two weeks to help all the discomfort I've been having. Two weeks to loosen 5 years of shortening muscles, cramping, bone moving tightness... "It looks like you found what works for you. Don't overdo it..." I WISH I could do yoga every day! I don't have the time... He still moved my SI joint at each hip & moved my lower vertebrae. I feel sore but amazing! Yoga can't come soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment