Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Weeks since I've posted on this blog-- mostly because I have a new Apple computer that is taking such a learning curve to do EVERYTHING... that it's frustrating. All of my artsy programs are in my old computer. All of my bookmarked/favorite sites are on my old computer. My accounting software is not easily transferred to my new computer. It's just frustrating... but not impossible... So hopefully, I'm blogging from my phone. --Last time I did this (for weeks), I presumed it was my blog. My posts are floating on Google but didn't show up here. We'll try, again. :)

I am writing to say that I was chosen with some local people to, again, represent & promote the Glass City Marathon. I am over the moon excited! I am no elite; but most runners aren't. I am an often injured, continually trying, mid packer. I share my good & bad trial & error experiences so that others learn as I learn. (Hopefully, you don't have to touch the stove to know the concept of "hot"... if I try to explain it.)  As I train or try new stuff, I'm candid if I fail or succeed. Hopefully others can adjust & find a life lesson.

Today is mom stuff, work & weightlifting. Tomorrow, I run. I wish I was one of those people that can run every day & not get hurt... but I tend to hurt myself just walking down the hallway.

I hope no one figures out I'm clumsy. 😜 More than likely, with my tell-all, my reputation is already established. 😆

Average mom reporting to promote the Glass City Marathon...

1 comment:

  1. "Average Mom" Ha! You're selling yourself short Sarah! Glad to be on the team with you again :)

    ReplyDelete