Thursday, April 23, 2015

I've been struggling to come up with encouraging words... something inspirational... something motivational... to blog about... It's all been said...

As I sit & contemplate everything about to happen this weekend, I reflect on the ups & downs of training. I reflect on the emotions & outcomes of past races- the good & bad.

Running is learning- about yourself & what your body is capable of...

Racing is the culmination of miles & experience. It's been compared to the victory lap of training...

If you've made it to race day, uninjured & healthy, then trust your training, relax & enjoy everything that race day has to offer- competition, adrenaline, community support & enthusiasm from fellow runners. Enjoy the feeling of crossing the finish line & earning that medal.

I wish you all a good race.  I will cheer for you; &, if I don't see you, I will track as many of you as I can...

DOWNLOAD THE RACEJOY APP, HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment