Tuesday, April 28, 2015


I am not sure why I'm being such a baby... My running has gone to ZERO miles & I'm getting pretty bummed. I broke my little toe & there is an ache across the bottom & side of my foot. There is pain at my pinky toe. I am working "okay" & I can get around; so, I am trying to remain positive; but, it is a struggle. -I can get SOME shoes on, easily; but, there is constant discomfort. It is not the worst pain I have ever felt so I go from being optimistic, to realistic, to panicked, to optimistic...

I took Lucy for a walk at Oak Openings- even that hurt. I have my toes taped & I just "did" it. I wish it would have been enjoyable. I jogged down small inclines- not wise...

Time to drown my sorrows with a bit of retail therapy & running clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment