Saturday, March 28, 2015

Planning this year's Fall races. It turns out that Oak Openings Stampede is the same weekend as Running Fit - Run Woodstock! Both have a 50K- which is my goal, this year.

Oak Openings would be cheaper in the long run... but Woodstock has very cool bling & I love their shirt... It appeals to my inner hippy (which kind of has me leaning to go out of town...)

I "put the word out" in our local running group & at home. My daughter is only 13 but she knows me well. "You need to do Woodstock." I DID know this... but it was good to hear a confirmation. A local runner also underscored the Woodstock route. -SOOOOOO... this year's training is in prep for an ultra. Not my local terrain... Trial by fire... If I can pull this off, Detroit will be a mental "easy street".

No comments:

Post a Comment