Monday, June 8, 2015

I am amazed at this whole running "stuff". I didn't want to, today. I grabbed some INKnBURN clothes that made me feel girly, today. After a weekend of talking "skulls", I just wanted to be girly... I took my caffeine pill, a small clementine & left for a 5 miler. My 1st few steps, my heel (Plantar Fasciitis) screamed at me. Sometimes it eases up as I get warmed up. I tried to adjust my foot landing & before I knew it-- I finished +5! I thought of running gear I have been avoiding because of the cost. I thought of upcoming races. I contemplated my family in Nebraska, soon, for our 4-H National Shooting Sports Invitational. I planned my dog's stay & my cats' needs. I ran through my upcoming work schedule... my accounting... our yard work... my female shooting group... I even thought about my pistol & where I would carry it on my new running gear! I believe my monkey brain helped 5 miles go quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment